The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Monday, November 2, 2009

Kristen Prout Talks The Twilight Saga Eclipse

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook


Hey Everyone,
Do you want to know more about Kristen Prout? 
Kristen has a supporting role in Eclipse but we would like to know more about it...

Well she gave an interview to CHUD. Twilight Examiner also did an entry about it.!
Enjoy it!
Cleopatra



Photo : Summit Entertaintment


Chud Interview by David Oliver

David Oliver: Congratulations on landing the role of Lucy in the upcoming Twilight: Eclipse.  Can you tell us about her?
Kirsten Prout: To get Lucy was an absolute shock.  It was so exciting because the entire Twilight culture is so interesting because we have so many fans.  So getting the part was a real honor for me.  [Lucy’s] a vampire, she’s with Maria when Jasper becomes a vampire.  The part of the movie it occurs in is when Jasper was still a soldier.  Essentially he sees these three women walking.  And it’s Catalina and I…and we’re walking through the desert and we look vulnerable because back in the day, women were always chaperoned.  And Jasper, being the gentleman that he is, comes up and yeah, he gets a surprise.  And that’s all I can really tell you.  But yeah, it’s a fun part, very predatory…it was great playing a vampire because I love shows like True Blood and…back in the day, Buffy The Vampire Slayer.


David Oliver: Were you a fan of the books before you got the part?
Kirsten Prout: Yeah, I read them all.  My sister, who’s not a big reader, was sitting on the couch one day and could not put this book down.  And I was like, “What are you reading?”  And she said Twilight.  And I said, “Really?”  And I was fascinated by the fact that she was into this book when she’s never usually into books.  I borrowed that copy from her and I read it in a day.  I actually read every single book in a day.

You can read the whole article here
 


No comments:

Post a Comment