The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Daniel Cudmore is a goodhearted giant...

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
Twilight Convention in Rome Day 2!
I am sitting at the Marriot's lobby with my laptop and I am writing down yesterday's events...

This entry is dedicated to Daniel Cudmore
Photo Credit : Ben from TheFreedomFanFictionWriters.com

The first thing I noticed when he entered the press junket was his height...He is so tall...(6' 7" or 2,03cm!)
I was told that he is really cool but watching him interacting with the press but also the fans made me realise that in other circumstances he is a person that I could easily hang out with.
He is simple, down to earth, funny and handsome, yep the photos do no justice to him at all...
(Tip Check this amazing X-Men FanMade video ! If you didn't know it he portrayed Colossus)

His eyes are deep dark blue if you don't pay attention you might think that they are black or something...

I had the privilege to have a little chat with him...Read it and you can come to your own conclusions!

Here is our mini interview...!

Q. You grew up in a quiet enviroment has the craziness of Twilight affected your life?

Daniel:  No really. It was my choice to be in the industry. But somehow I managed to fly under the radar.
It is weird because I am so tall! Also it opened some doors for me and I can do auditions.

Q. Do you have any projects?

Daniel: Not sure yet. I keep auditioned like crazy but seriously? I don't know yet. There is a big chance there is something for me when I go back home and then again maybe not.

Q. Is there any possible role you would love to play / portray?

Daniel: Many roles have substance. I would like to do something cool and different. A comedy would be fun or an indie because I'll have to work hard. I would be scared but I want to be challenged. I really like working in something decent not for the paycheck. Working is Fun!

Q. If you could visit one place for vacations? What place could it be?
(When I asked him this question he looked at me, smiled and answered...)

Daniel: I really know you want me to answer Greece but I have been there when I was 15-16 y.o. with my folks. We visited Athens, the Coast and Ancient Olympia.

Cleopatra: Well, I didn't want you to answer Greece. I wanted  you to tell me a place you would like to go. But for your information Athens has changed...It is not the same, you should come and see the Acropolis and the Acropolis Museum. So...If I invited you to Athens will you come?

Daniel: If you do and I don't have anything at that time (i.e. a movie) I will come...(I liked that answer....!)
Okay in order to answer to your question. I would also like to visit Egypt. I really want to see the Pyramids. They have something mystical that I would like to explore.

I hope you enjoyed this mini interview...because I did.
Ciao from Rome!

No comments:

Post a Comment