The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fan Art : Alice Klar Perform Possibility (Lykke Li Cover)

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
Kalimera from Athens! I hope you are all okay...
Yesterday I reminded you that we have an Open Invitation to all the artists out there that have Twilight Related Material. I am really pleased because last night I received a quite interested email and therefore you see this post...

The Good News? From this day on...When I have a new material (in whatever form that is) I will post it for all you to see...Just spread the word...


Ladies and Gentz,
I would like to introduce you to the sounds of Alice Klar.
Alice Klar is a show-stopping electro-pop duo bursting with energy, flair and attitude. He's a 6’ 7” German studio whizz and She's a 5’ 1” Scouser – a pocket rocket of an electro-pop star in the making!
The song they sent me is a version of Lykke Li's Possibility mixed with Alexandre Desplat's The Meadow...
It has strings and a piano...and yes the voice ....I really like this version is peaceful...

Courtesy of @aliceklarworld

 

Official Web Site
Official MySpace
Official Facebook
Official Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment