The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Magnificent Justin Chon....

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
As you all know I am representing TeamEdwardPOV on Twilight Convention in Rome...
I am at my hotel room, pretty tired but I want to write this entry...

I had the pleasure to meet Justin Chon...and I have to tell you that he is AMAZING!
I really mean it...He is a great guy...He is funny, down to earth and I laughed a lot with his jokes.
Although his schedule was tight we managed to talk a bit...

So, I can give you some scoop about his new projects!!!

First of all if you don't know it... but Justin really really likes directing videos for his friends...
He told me that he really likes creating!
One of his projects is a video for his friend Wendy and her band "The Sweet Hurt"

Also he is going to do an independent movie called the "Fortune Hunter"
He was cast in a Television Pilot hopefully the USA people will see it this Fall...
The Name of the series? "Glory Daze"
Hopefully he will return for his role in "Breaking Dawn" - No, he hasn't signed...(I do hope he will...)

Lastly...Did you know that he has clothing stores? I didn't know that one either..!
His website is called: Attic and you can visit his clothing stores' website HERE

I hope you liked this mini entry...


Also...
For those that are wondering about Justin's Autograph?

If you comment to this post you are automatically IN for the Autograph...

You can start commenting from now...until Sunday 27th June at noon...(Yes I expanded the deadline)
I will use the website randomizer.org to find the winner...
I will do an announcement about it....
So....
3
2
1
Start!!!!

P.S. don't forget to put in your  twitter, facebook or other link so we can identify the winner afterwards.

12 comments:

  1. he sounds like a bunch of fun! I had no clue he had a clothing line. hes just full of surprises. @irunwithvamps30

    ReplyDelete
  2. Australian MichelleMay 30, 2010 at 12:27 PM

    OMG that is awesome am about to go check out his clothing store!!! Have fun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was in Portugal and i didn't have a chance to go there and meet him =(
    But he's awesome! Hope he comes back for BD.

    @anamribeiro25

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Cleo,I wish I had the chance of meeting at least of the cast members.Can not w8 for your upcoming entries of interviews!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Cleo fantastic! I really hope you had an awesome time! :)

    @dianishi

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo!! Fantastic!! Good Work!! You sure had lots of fun!!! Followed all your posts this past weekend!! @evicort

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!!! I know you had a wonderful time. Thank you for keping us all up to date and informed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! How lucky!! Got everything crossed he signs for Breaking Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so lucky to go to places like that. And meet some of the cast.. Sooo jelous. I really do hope he's in breaking dawn he's so funny.
    thanks for keeping us updated all the time

    Team Edward <3
    @JaymieJohnsonVD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah Justin is a great guy I met him in a twilight convention.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool! =)
    @Paulswolfgirl77

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Contest Is Closed and We Have a Winner....!

    ReplyDelete