The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New wallpaper from oddisee.net

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Sweet fellow twerds,
As I promised - this is day 2 of the week where I will give you  one of my own designed eye-candy wallpapers a day. As I wrote in my professional art blog, this quote is also one of my favourite from the "Eclipse" book and I am secretly hoping - well, actually...not so secretly, but out loud - that I will hear Ashley Green say it in the upcoming movie. Do you agree with me???
 So check out the standard size wallpaper (1280x1024) below - if you want a wide screen size (1680x1050) or a laptop size (1280x800), just go to my blog. If you like my work, please support this poor artist by following me on twitter (@artbyoddisee) or my blog, comment on my blog or share the love by spreading the word...this is highly appreciated by at least one of my personalities - lol.
Enjoy and stay dazzled!
click the image for a large version or click here for a wide screen or laptop version.

No comments:

Post a Comment