The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Twilight Convention in Rome....Day 2

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
I have a 10 minutes to talk to you because I have to get ready for the Twilight Ball...

In the morning I was in the panel with other several fansites...
Twilight Lexicon and His Golden Eyes are attending the Con as well plus several Italian Twilight Fansites like Twilight Italia and Twilighters Italia...With us was also Ben from TheFreedomFanFictionWriters.com

We had a great time explaining to the crowd why we created our Fansites...
I was so happy because I learned stories from Laura and Kim I didn't know and for that I am grateful...
It was nice...we had a great time up there sharing our feelings about it...

Later on I had to take an autograph from Daniel - Private Collection Folks...For My Eyes Only...
I have to admit that I was really really happy because when he saw me he called me by name...
That is something right?

I sat down and wrote my piece for Daniel...I hope you enjoyed it...because he is really cool!


I also attended the Panel where Daniel and Gil were talking to the fans and I have to tell you that Gil has a great voice. Everyone had so much fun when he played his guitar...
He sang INXS - Never Tears Us Apart and It was an AMAZING cover!

Later on I managed to take an interview with Boo Boo and Gil...
I have to confess that Boo Boo was with his parents and that they are really close to each other...
Mr Gil was wonderful...When I will write down these interviews you will understand what I am talking about...

Lastly...I won in the FanFiction Contest....I got an Twilight Convention Flyer signed by everyone and a kiss by Justin, Alex, Gil and Dan...That is the most wonderful part for me...
I also said about Fandom Gives Back because as an Author I am participating to the Auction helping them raise money for Alex's Lemonade

That's all until now...Sorry but I have to get ready for the Twilight Ball...

Greetings from Roma!

No comments:

Post a Comment