The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Boo Boo Stewart... is a Young Gentleman!!!

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
I am really focused on my Finals, but today I found half an hour and you are going to read my interview with BooBoo Stewart. I managed to do it the second day of the TwiCon in Rome (30/0502010) and I had a great time talking to him...
Boo Boo is a very sweet teenager. He is shy, polite and cute. 
His parents were with him in the Italy and I met them as well. 
They are a pretty close family and I was really impressed about it. 
Entertainment Industry is not an easy industry but from what I have seen? 
BooBoo will be okay...He has great values and a great bond with his family...
I am really happy that I met him and get to talk to him. 
I do hope to see him again after two or more years to talk with him again!
So here is my mini interview with BooBoo.


Q: You are a new member of the shapeshifter's family, did the other guys treat you well?
BooBoo: Yeah,Of course! I cried the first day I was on set they came all up to me introduced themselves they were all really nice, really funny.

Q: How hard is to be a teenager and at the same time to be part of Twilight-Mania?
BooBoo: Um...You know is really fun. that's what I always wanted to do. So, my dreams have come true and I am having a good time.
Cleopatra : I wish I could talk to you when Eclipse will be out. To see your reactions because you haven't seen the Twilight Mania yet, I think
BooBoo Laughs

Q : Is there someone from the cast that you are pretty close to?
BooBoo: I am not sure, you know. Like, We don't see each other that much. Cause We always in different places especially right now, but I have seen Gil a couple of times Daniel a couple of times and Alex several times.

Q: What are your plans for later on? Would you like to involve more with martial acts or acting?
I love doing music, I love acting. Its entertainment what I want to do more. 
 
My last question was for BooBoo's dad...I really wanted to know his perspective.
Q: How hard is to raise a teenager who is at the same time an actor?
With him not hard. Um I am sure a lot issues for a lot of kids but overall he is a good kid.


I found this lovely video on BooBoo's YouTubeChannel...
You will love it...I am pretty sure...
A lot of my Italian Friends are in it...
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment