The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Thursday, June 10, 2010

New '100 Monkeys' Song!

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

So, when I checked the Website of the band 100 Monkeys (you know, Jackson Rathbone is a part of the band) a few minutes ago I saw an intersting link for you.
via @100monkeysmusic



- "Keep Awake" is a new song which you can download FOR FREE on their homepage.
(direct link)
Please, if you are interested in their music, download it and tell us your opinion.
(My personal opinion: I love the new song! Especially the lyrics are fantastic! Have I mentioned that 100 Monkeys are great, yet?)

Here is another song of the band which is called "Ugly Girl" (in case you'd like to know which kind of music they play):



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment