The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Monday, June 28, 2010

Taylor Lautner promotes 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' on 'The Today Show'

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Taylor on Today Show!!
examiner.com (EA) has this video of Taylor on the Today Show!!
Enjoy :)
via @twiExaminer


This morning, Taylor Lautner made the first of two scheduled television appearances when he took The Twilight Saga: Eclipse to The Today Show.

The interview began with a review of a  few factoids of note about Lautner's involvement with the Saga (from GQ) - namely, that he'd only spoken 239 words in Twilight and that his screentime in Eclipse totals more than fifty minutes!

Lautner talked to Matt Lauer about why Eclipse is his favorite in the series, saying "I feel like Eclipse takes everything about the franchise – the romance, the action, the danger – and it takes it all to the next level. So, it’s very exciting."

Though, he also admitted to being a bit jealous of the screentime that his CGI wolf character gets in the movie. "I was very jealous of my wolf . . . I love the action . . . and my wolf has all the action in this movie," he explained.

Still, Lautner was nothing but positive about his co-stars, his fans, and, especially, his opportunities in portraying "Jacob Black" for the Twilight series films. When asked whether he was shying away from the character so as to avoid being typecast, Lautner said "No, I haven’t . . . I mean, as an actor, I do want to challenge myself to many different things, but I embrace this role and this franchise. It’s done many things for me, I give all the thanks to it, and I’m having the time of my life with it.”






Source

No comments:

Post a Comment