The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Friday, June 25, 2010

Will Smith's Kid Was Nikki Reed's Date for Eclipse Premiere?!

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Nikki and Jaden!!
uk.eonline.com has this article about Nikki Reed's Date to The Eclipse Premiere!!
LOL
via @EOnline


Nikki Reed may have brought her older brother, Nathan, and parents to last night's Eclipse premiere, but the sexy starlet says someone else was actually her date for the evening.

"You want to know who my date is?" said Reed, looking gorgeous in a Marchesa minidress, as she walked the red carpet. "Jaden Smith!"

How'd the 22-year-old sexy starlet end up with the pint-sized 11-year-old?

We'll let Reed explain…

"I invited him when we were on Ellen together," she said. "Will Smith came into my room and was like, 'It would be really cool if you could say hi to my son.' My jaw was, like, on the floor. I was drooling and flabbergasted. I was like, 'Yeah, sure! I can meet your son.'

"And then Jaden comes in and he's like, 'Hey, what's up?' because he's so cool," she continued. "He taught me some karate moves and I was like, 'Do you want to be my date to the Eclipse premiere because I don't have a date?'"

Reed cracked, "I guess that makes me a cougar. Yeah, I'm a cougar!"

And that wasn't the night's only older woman-younger dude mashup.

Peter Facinelli laughed when his wife Jennie Garth introduced him to Sterling Knight, a 21-year-old costar of the Disney Channel's Sonny With a Chance. "My wife is having a cougar crush right now," he said. "And I think I had a man cougar crush for a minute, too."



No comments:

Post a Comment