The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse Review! *Spoiler Free*

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
I just came back from the Cinema and I can assure you Eclipse is Amazing!

My first tweet was I so LOVE #Eclipse @David_A_Slade you are a GENIUS!!!!

I saw many people at the cinema what I loved more? I saw parents with their daughters...!
Twilight Moms but also a Twilight Dad with his three daughters not feeling ashamed being with us!
I talked to him in the elevator and I think he loved it too!
We saw the movie in a Digital Version and it was a totally different experience!
About the movie? You simply going to LOVE it...
 It has a totally different energy from the previous ones.
All the guys were amazing! We laughed at certain points and were anxious to others....
The music was perfect...I was so happy that my favourites ones were in the film.
I won't reveal more...Maybe after you are going to see it...

I am going to see it AGAIN this Saturday! Wanna come with me? (LOLS!)

Tell me your Thoughts Okay?

1 comment:

  1. it was perfect ... really.... i wanna watch it again!!! but i will go next week coz everyon in the room were screaming in every scene [including me].. next time i wanna have peace and quiet!!! :P

    hahha!!! ~Stefi~

    ReplyDelete