The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Twilight Fan Proposes to His Girlfriend at Eclipse Midnight Premiere

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Congratulations to you two!!
Thanks to Eclipse Movie.Org (Original Source: ToMistheToM)!
via @eclipsemovieorg



One romantic Twilight fan decided the premiere of the The Twilight Saga: Eclipse in his city was the perfect place to give a present to his girlfriend in front of the crowd. The present, it turns out, was an engagement ring! EM.org reader Tom writes–

"The Twilight books were a source that kick-started my relationship with my girlfriend. Three and half great years later, I managed to get my manager at the movie theater I work at to allow me to ask her to marry me at the Eclipse midnight premiere. I couldn’t have asked for a better environment and crowd."

No comments:

Post a Comment