The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Blast Interview with Twilght convention star Candace Charee

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
It is really great when I see one of my friends that moved on and succeeded...
Here is a great interview that Candace gave to The Blast Magazine
Thanks to @CandaceCharee for the Tip!
Enjoy!

Via @CandaceCharee Via @VampQueen78 From @TheBlastMag



By Melissa Kory

Candace Charee is the official musical talent for the 2010-2011 Official Twilight Convention Tour, which is traveling throughout the US and Canada.
With her lingering voice and stirring lyrics, she gives audiences an unforgettable experience. Charee’s soul wrenching, poignant songs bring listeners into the bestselling love story of Bella Swan (played by Kristen Stewart in the films) and Edward Cullen (played by Robert Pattinson) as thoroughly as Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight books do.
Charee is currently working on two different music ventures. She has been to seven Twilight Conventions, performing her “alternative rock, big arrangement” Twilight inspired songs. She is also working on producing a “dance, pop album.” In the last two years, Charee has acquired thousands of loyal fans and over one million hits on her music.
“I really connected to how they (Bella and Edward) felt about each other,” Charee said. “It’s the ultimate love story; and I was hooked, inspired immediately after reading the first three books.”
The 27 year-old performer started singing when she was 12 months old. “My mom wrote in my baby book that I would be a singer before I was even born,” Charee said. “My mom predestined me to be a singer.”

You Can Read More HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment