The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kristen Stewart is a Godmother

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

In an interview w/ the LA Times, Kristen shares that she a godmother...and she also wants a cheeseburger. Source Via @twilightish.
“My best friend just had a baby. She’s my age.So I’m a godmom now, which is … crazy,” said the 20-year-old during an interview to promote her upcoming film “Welcome to the Rileys.”
Asked if the experience was helping her tap into her own maternal instincts, she replied: “It’s actually making me realize more that I have absolutely no idea. Like, I see that going on, and I’m like, ‘Oh, my God.’ ”
On her diet for Breaking Dawn:
“I want a cheeseburger so badly, but, you know, I have to be a vampire in a few weeks,”

No comments:

Post a Comment