The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christina Perri Talks Tattoos, 'Twilight' and Life Since Her Debut Tune Became a TV Hit

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

When PopEater reminds Christina Perri that it's been little more than four months since her single 'Jar of Hearts' hit the TV show 'So You Think You Can Dance,' she's momentarily at a loss for words. "When you just said that, I was like, 'Not uh,'" Perri says. "It feels like it was so long ago. My whole life has changed, but all for the better and in so many ways, I can't even begin." The girl behind the song is a tattooed, bluesy singer with a love of her craft, a recently released EP, and an upcoming album that may or may include a tune that unveils her fandom of a certain fictional heartthrob vampire. PopEater catches up with Perri about living in a "crazy bubble" since her break into the music industry, letting go of one of her vices and setting some 'Twilight' goals. Source Via @twilightish.
You're also a big 'Twilight' fan, right? Yes. I am a full on Twihard. I read all the books in like a month, and I have the book covers framed on my walls. I wait in line at the box office to go see the movies to get a good seat. I pre-order the DVDs. I'm totally in love with Edward Cullen. I even wrote a song about him. I'm such a big dork.
Is that song going to be on your album? It actually might be. I really am demoing it right now. It's hilarious.
Will you be trying to get on the 'Breaking Dawn' soundtrack? That has been one of my dreams from day one, especially with signing with Atlantic and them being affiliated [with it]. Everybody on my whole team knows.
So, that's your No. 1 goal right now? Right now, that is. I mean, that and making a really kick--s album.

No comments:

Post a Comment