The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Friday, December 17, 2010

CITV Interview with Jackson

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey All!
It seems like Jackson was busy giving lots of interviews past days, well!! good for us isn't it!! Heres another interview by CITV. Check out what Jackson talk to them about.
Thanks to Jackson Rathbone Online for the tip!
via @JRathboneOnline via CITV.com


1) You have had the unusual experience of bringing elements of an animated character from the TV screen into a live-action feature film. Can you share a little bit of that experience and what attracted you to the role of Sokka?
I was a fan of the series before so I was excited about the prospect of bringing an animated series to life.

2) Is there one element you think would be the coolest to be able to “bend” in real life if you could?
I'd say water. It's the most common element on our earth and in our bodies.

3) There is something particularly endearing about the bond that you and Katara form with Aang, a different kind of family dynamic. What was it like working with Nicola Peltz and Noah Ringer?
They are both such sweet young kids and it was amazing to watch them grow as actors, people, and martial artists. I learned a lot from them and I hope they did from me. I feel like Nicola is truly a little sister and Noah could be the little brother I never had.

4) In one of the bonus features on The Last Airbender DVD/Combo pack, it explores how the cast and crew endured freezing cold temperatures to shoot the opening sequences of the film. Can you elaborate a little more on that experience? What were some of the most challenging scenes for you?
It was freezing! But we had a great time in the cold... snowball fights, body sledding, falling asleep with the sled-dogs howling into the night, waking up to the most serene landscape with the sun slowly spreading across ice... I loved it. Hands down the most challenging aspect of filming in Greenland was simply walking without falling down in scenes. It's all ice!

5) How did some of the training and experiences from the extensive action scenes in The Twilight Saga: Eclipse help you prepare for your scenes in The Last Airbender?
It was actually the opposite. I trained and filmed The Last Airbender a few months before beginning Eclipse. The greatest thing I learned is how to keep in control while fighting for the screen. It should be realistic, but fighting for camera is not like fighting in real life.

6) You also have a full schedule performing with your band 100 Monkeys. What are some of the similarities in your creative processes being both a musician and actor?
I approach both artistic endeavors as naturally and honestly as possible. Art is an expression of the soul. I've always loved entertaining and being entertained.

7) You have built a great fan base over the years. From Twilight to The Last Airbender and your music, tell us about your fans; do they differ in ways, or are they fairly similar?
All of those wonderful people I'm blessed to call fans, have built my career as an artist and entertainer. Without their continued love and support, I wouldn't be able to do what I do... I'm ridiculously humbled and thankful. Thank ya'll so much!

8) Can you tell us a little bit about what you have coming up next?
We have the Sophmore album coming up from 100 Monkeys, that comes out in Feb. 2011, but before that we will release a single or two from the upcoming album and a couple of music videos. The movie Girlfriend we scored and produced has been bought for distribution. I've just signed on as an Executive Producer and actor in the new media series Aim High, I'll be working with Warner Brothers and with McG's Wonderland Sound and Vision to bring the series to life over the next few months, so stay tuned for more info. Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment