The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Michael Sheen admits that Twilight Saga fans Rarely Recognize Him

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

During the Tron: Legacy premiere in LA this Saturday, Michael Sheen admitted that the Twilight Saga fans rarely recognize him when he isn't all "Aro"-d up! Via @twilightish.
"On the whole people don't tend to recognize me from it because I look so different I guess... I think it's usually people's mums and dads that go 'see that guy over there, he's Aro' because they've seen me in stuff... The younger teenagers just can't quite believe it because I haven't got red eyes in real life and long black hair."
When fans finally do recognize him, "They just get really excited and it's lovely to see that being in something like the Twilight films can cause that sort of excitement in people."

No comments:

Post a Comment