The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Salt Lake Magazine: Confessions of a Newborn Vampire

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
Jodelle gave an interview to Salt Lake Magazine while she was in town for Eclipse signing! Thanks to our Elite Affie Twilight Lexicon For The Tip!


Via @TwilightLexicon From @SLMag


Interview By Britanny Hackett

BH: “How has your life changed since Eclipse?”
JF: “Well, my life has changed quite a bit, and in a lot of ways it stays the same. I’m still just, you know, a normal girl who enjoys hanging out with friends doing regular things. But, I mean I wouldn’t be here if it hadn’t been for Twilight. I’ve been doing all sorts of conventions, meeting a lot of fans. It’s just so much fun.”
BH: “Do you have any memorable moments from being on Eclipse?”
JF: “Well, I think honestly the whole movie was pretty memorable. Actually, I did have my 15th birthday on set, so that was pretty cool.”
BH: “Did you get a cake?”
JF: “Yeah I did. I had a birthday cake on set. And I mean that is pretty much every girls dream to have,” she smiles and laughs, “a birthday party on the set of Twilight. I was so happy that I got to do that. That was really fun.”
You can read the whole interview HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment