The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

TwiCon in LA : A Fan's Perspective...

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
My friend Steve aka @BetterSteve attended the Twilight Convention in LA this past weekend and here is his point of view. I think you will really enjoy his words...! ~Cleopatra


Note: If you want to repost Credit both @BetterSteve and @TeamEdwardPOV

Well, the twilight convention  was stopping in LA and I wasn't sure I if I was going to attend since my goal is to get the whole cast of Eclipse to sign my book and  the list of stars that were attending had already did so, all except Bronson but since it was so close to home I decide to go on  Saturday and that way I would get Bronson to sign my book making him cast member number 19 to sign.  







So, ok the night before I  broke out my camera  in hopes of getting a couple of picture of the stars attending the event  I had gotten a general admission seat and decided since I was going to be there to get a wolf pack photo  taken. So around 10:30 am I jumped in the car and headed down to the hotel, did self parking ($12.00) and went inside to check in.  


Ok, so open check in the lady told me that there was seats in the back that were for general admission and that I could sit in any of those spots.  I walk inside and crabbed a seat on the end, I figured I could stand up on the side and grab shots and not be in anyone's way when doing so.  here is the few from my seat!

I know right not a good seat for picture taking.  Anyway I decided to make the best of it and grab some shots  of the convention twilight decorations here are a couple of things I thought were pretty cool.


Summit works close with Creation and had given them Bella's Prom dress and Edwards Jeans and Jacket from Twilight to put on display! here is a shot on the clothes!


Just a foot note: Bronson put his head on top of Bella's Prom dress I was funny!


Ok, so we all took are seats and first up was Jodelle Ferland (Bree Tanner)  Now for up to date word for word Q&A you can't beat @twilightlexicon on twitter  there team was there  three row up from me and were tweeting away. just a couple of things that stood out was that she felt that she was being type cast in scary movies, she did here scream from here death scene, she wished that the character didn't get killed off and she would love to to do the Bree Tanner Movie if it was to come a movie.


Next up was Bronson Pelletier (Jared)  he was to cool for school so full of Energy and quickly became one of my favorite of the wolf pack. Bronson loves to travel, he thinks the wolf pack on set would make a great reality  TV show, the boy loves to party, he likes to sleep in but is never late on set and loves to eat weird combination he had told us about this sandwich he made I can't remember all the stuff that was on it but it had ham, tuna, Egg, and I think turkey on it.  He is the one they blame for any jokes going on set even if he didn't do it.  Bronson was great he started on stage and them work the room so I was able to get some nice shots of him!



Next up was Tinsel Korey and Julia Jones (Emily and Leah) the girls are friends in real life, the Scar Tinsel has to were takes hours to put on, when Julia had to cut her hair Stephenie Meyer tried to make her feel better by saying I can't believe Sam dumped you or something to that effect.  Tinsel loves to Tweet and Julia's boy friend made her watch All six Star Wars DVD's in one sitting!
After Bronson Twilight Lexicon Panel She talk about Forks High school talk about her travels to Forks La posh etc.  The Movie Twilight was a blessing to this town brings hundred a visitor, she also told some fun fan story's. Twilight Mom's also took to the stage to take about how to throw a Twilight Themed party, they had some fun Idea and gave away some of there party favors, there are current working on a twilight cook book for themed party's they hope to have it out by Mothers day.

Next up Booboo Stewart (Seth clearwater) Booboo crakes himself up on stage when he tells story's His family means the world to him, he's got another movie he will be doing right after Breaking Dawn finishes up, he hangs out with everyone on set, he just go a new Ex Box and it's in his hotel room right now on location.  Booboo was also nice enough to move around the room so i did get some nice pictures of him as well.

Next up Gil Birmingham (Billy Black) this man is so funny, he calls the wolf pack puppy's he did s south park joke, He talked about meeting Johnny Depp, he's work in Show biz for many years, He's loves the closeness of the cast and feels that they will that the friendships will last beyond the twilight series.  His favorite Twilight movie is the first one, he likes the feeling of the movie. A team Booboo shirt was thrown on stage and he put it on calling it spanks for men!

Next up photo ops, on this day I decided since I would be there I would take a picture with the wolf pack group pictures are quick and you should know what you want to do, i wanted Julia and Tinsel and my arms and the boys to stand with there arms cross, Branson look over to tell me we look bad ass with are arms crossed and the camera man snapped the shot as Bronson was talking to me.  Oh well it still a cool shot and I'm happy with it.

After photo ops was I headed back into the convention room for the life auction where photo's signed photo's of the big there were going for $$$$$$ got to love Twilight fans and there endless bottom bank accounts.  Next up was the costume contest, looks of people of all ages took part in this, very cut!

The winners were Bella and Edward Prom and that his real hair folks, after the contest I got in line for my Bronson Autograph which was why I went in the first place,  I had a great time at the convention so much so that I decide to go again on Sunday to See Peter and to get  a photo with him as well, that one going to be mail to me.  Well, that's it, that my Twilight convention recap next up for me it theWFE red carpet will see what I can see from side lines.  

All my best, The better Steve! 


No comments:

Post a Comment