The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Elizabeth Reaser: Dramatic Reading of Twilight Fanfiction

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
As it seems Liz is readilng Twilight Fanfiction! 
Thanks to our Elite Affie Twilight Lexicon For The Tip! Enjoy!




So much amazingness - that's what we get with situations like this.
Just a couple of weeks ago, Michael Sheen ("Aro" in The Twilight Saga) did a dramatic reading of Twilight fanfiction, and it was hysterical. Now, Elizabeth Reaser ("Esme Cullen") has followed suit by reading a different piece, one which opens with her own character's name.

Read the whole entry HERE

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, I love her character as it is like a grounding amidst the storm. There is so much going on throughout the film and yet there stands Esme strong and sound holding things together. I got a new toy I hope to use to further develop my writing blog of film character vs fiction which dives into the character in a film and the individual playing the character in real life. It's fun but work through Dish Network has me traveling quite a bit more than before and I'm not home as much. I decided that it would be smart to get a device to help so I did called a Dish Sling Adapter. http://goo.gl/Qsggz It gives me the movies I need so I can watch them while on my trips to my iPad and then I write a bunch. Then I research the actor when I get home. It's a cool hobby and it gives me a way out of my trivial world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why cant I watch the video? :(

    ReplyDelete