The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Saturday, June 11, 2011

EXCLUSIVE: Twilightish Interviews Justin Chon ( @justinchon )

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Justin Chon chatted with Twilightish this week: We talked crying, ukuleles and of course... THE "BREAKING DAWN" WEDDING! Source Via @twilightish.

Twilightish: How does it feel to see the end of the Twilight Saga?
Justin: I feel like it is going to be great! Bill Condon is great and he is going to do the last two movies justice and the last book justice. I saw the trailer and it's amazing! Things can't really go on forever, it has been a really good run and if there was no end in sight then it wouldn't be as special.

Twilightish: Over the years, how much of yourself did you end up putting into the character of Eric?
Justin: Well Eric is similar in some ways to me but he tries harder than I do, I don't have the energy to do some of the things he does. He really tries hard to fit in and get laughs. I mean obviously its through me, a lot of my psychosis kind of mixes with the character. I think for the most part Eric and I are similar in being awkward at times and what is not similar is Eric is a human and I am half idiot... I'm a mix breed! I think that's the biggest difference.

Twilightish: Are you sick of people asking you about the crying scene in Twilight?
Justin: Not at all! Here's the thing, we didn't know at first what we were getting into but after the first movie came out we realized that people are going to ask us to do things from the movies a million times. If it is in the movie, every Twilight fan we come across is going to ask us to do it. It's good because at least they are paying attention and acknowledging us.

Twilightish: Of all the characters you've played, where does Eric rank?
Justin: Eric is cool because I worked out all the character details before Twilight started and so we knew where we were going with it, it wasn't a huge mystery every time. I don't really sit down and rank all the characters I've played, "This is my first favorite, this one is my second favorite and so on." I'm a supporting actor and a character actor. I've done a lot of different characters since Twilight and for that matter, during Twilight. I played a guy who thinks he is a black guy, I played a total jerk who was really insecure, I played one of the foot soldiers for a mafia guy, I played a stoner in a zombie comedy - It is all over the board, I liked each part for different reasons.

Read more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment