The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Friday, June 24, 2011

Team Update: When things do change...

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
Kalimera from sunny Athens. I do hope you are all okay.

This is a blog entry a bit different from all the others I have done the past three years I am in this fandom. But it is necessary and here I am writing this.

When this blog was created, we were just three ladies that loved Midnight Sun and we wanted to keep some of you updated with all the TwiNews. Cody and Angel left but I remained and continued to do this. Many people came on board and during those years as they came they left. It's not uncommon to do so.

People change, priorities change, our lives are changing. Nothing can stay the same.

We have spread the word that we need bloggers, but so far noone answered. At this point we are shorthanded and all of you can see that. I cannot post as I used to. My life at the moment is pretty hectic. My fellow bloggers are Amy and Aqsa. Aqsa had to go away for some reasons we shared with you and Amy is doing her best.

So, I had two options: a) to continue what we were doing before and b) to stop all actions and close the blog.

I prefered to chose option 1 and continue this blog even though we don't blog as we used to. This blog is my baby. I was there when it was born and I helped it to do its first steps. So, it is really hard for me to even think to close it.

I know that up to a point this will happen, just not now.

I just wanted to share with you, all the people who support us and are friends all these past years, what is going on and what I decided to do.

With Respect,

Cleopatra

Note: I had to add a little phrase in order to make completely clear that we are alive and kicking...

No comments:

Post a Comment