The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Twilight ItaCon2 : Day 1

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

*Updated* Video from the Con
Via YouTubeUser: jellicle75


Hey Everyone,
It is late at the moment, just got to my hotel room and although I am pretty tired at the moment, here is a little summary of what happened today!


First of all I met again all my Italian friends from last year's TwiCon in Rome. It was nice to see again people from Twilight Ita Fans, Twilighters Italia, Twilight Italian Moms etc.
Second, I had the chance to meet Guri Weinberg, Bill Tangradi, Charlie Bewley.
Third, I met Tom Bertram, who is a rising singer from the UK and I can assure you that he is amazing!

Now, lets tell you some more about the Con.



In the Opening Ceremony Cassandra Clare, Charlie Bewley, Guri Weinberg and Bill Tangradi appeared on the room. I don't have to tell you what happened when they came inside! People was cheering and calling their names (especially for Charlie).
Guri and Bill stayed and the Q&A panel started and we had a great 45 minutes with them. What can I say about both of them? Down to earth, funny, they were joking and teasing each other. I loved the atmosphere they created in the room!


Afterwards, I met them during some autograph singning and of course to the Welcome Cocktail that it was so fun to talk with all of them.


My latest discovery one that I am really really proud that I booked for his gig is Tom Bertram. He is a rising singer and song-writer. We had a blast on his gig and I have material to post for you guys to watch...
(Please give me time to process some videos to our Official YouTube Channel .)

Unfortunately Peter couldn't make it to the Con. We were a bit sad when it was announced. A lot of people came for him hoping to see him.

So far except my Italian friends, we have people from the UK, France, Germany , Greece (us!) and I do hope I am not forgetting anyone!

The day has been full. Tomorrow we have the second day of the Con. I will try to keep you posted!

Kalinixta or Buona Notte or Good Night!

Cleopatra

No comments:

Post a Comment