The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Monday, June 13, 2011

Twilight ItaCon2 : Day 2

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
Here is the summary of Twilight ItaCon2 Day 2. Saturday was a really busy day for me. 

We had the photo ops and autograph's sessions, the press junket, Q&A Panels with Charlie, then Q&A panels with Guri & Bill. Cassandra Clare's Q&A panel but also book signing (yes, I have my CoB signed)  
It was also Lee MacDougall's gig ( I had a blast listening to his songs) and the Twilighters Ball ! 
Last but not least, I also have to mention that I met the The Canvas Warriors !

And if you are wondering how I managed all these. All I can say is that you really don't want to know how many hours I was at the Hotel Futura...It was such a long long long day....

Anyway, I will post interviews and little comments in a more detailed blog entry about each one of them....
Just wanted to give you the scoop....and here is one of my favorite songs that Lee sang in his gig in Naples...

Regards,
Cleopatra
*Updated* Day 2 Part 1 & Part 2 
Via YouTubeUser: jellicle75

No comments:

Post a Comment