The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Monday, June 20, 2011

When Guri met Mackenzie....

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook


When I first met Mackenzie, I knew she was special. What I didn't understand was how badly she could kick my a$$. Let me explain.

I met Mackenzie in October, 2010 when some of the new cast flew into Baton Rouge for some make-up/wardrobe screen tests and to discuss our roles with director, Bill Condon. While we were there, we got an invitation from the producers for a dinner party. Imagine our surprise when we show up and see Rob, Kristen, Stephanie, Ashley, Kellan, Nikki and Jackson.

And Mackenzie.

Mackenzie and I bonded immediately. She has a lot in common with my wife - child actor (not anymore, obviously, but my wife was a child actor), a Scorpio, a martial artist and an ace student. And the ability to make me feel…very juvenile. I'll explain.

It started with the hand slapping. You know that game where one person lays their hands on the other persons hands and the person whose hands are on the bottom tries to slap and the person whose hands are on the top tries to avoid getting slapped? Well of course I lost. Whether I was the slapper or the slappee. And I lost…a lot. It drove me insane. How can I lose this game to a 10 year old girl? Where is my age advantage?

So, I keep challenging her. Over and over. To the point that she would sigh every time she saw me coming for more. People are thinking I have lost my mind. We're in between takes and I am running over to Mackenzie for a rematch. And losing. So, Mackenzie started feeling bad for me and introduced a new game - the staring game.

Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment