The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Friday, July 8, 2011

'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' Countdown: Who's The Most Social on Social Media

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
As it seems, Laura from Twilight Lexicon wrote a piece on Movie.com. 
Thanks to Twilight FB For the Tip! Enjoy!


Via @TwilightFB Thanks to @Laura__BC from @TwilightLexicon For Movie.com



Laura Byrne-Cristiano is a co-owner of The Twilight Lexicon, the longest continuously operating Twilight Saga fansite on the web. You can read her Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn column here on Movies.com every other Thursday.
It happened just the other day. I was restless, twitchy, and unable to focus. I thought I was going to lose my mind because I needed my fix and it wasn’t there. No, I didn’t lose my Internet connection. I still had my iPhone. What was the problem? All I could see every time I refreshed my computer screen was what’s commonly known as the “Fail Whale”. Instead of seeing a cute little blue bird, I was looking at a whale smirking at me with the message, “Twitter is over capacity”. Yes my friends, my name is Laura, and I am a Twitter addict. I need to see what’s happening with my favorite news sites and actors hourly, and Twitter is how I do it. Sad but true: if I am deprived, I have a meltdown.
You can read the rest HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment