The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bryce Dallas Howard plans to be 'gone for a while'

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Source Via @twilightish.

If you thought Bryce Dallas Howard was abominable in The Help, just wait til you see her in 50/50. As self-righteous, morally abhorrent Hilly Holbrook, Howard ignores her own daughter but fixates on building an outhouse for her African-American maid. And in the cancer dramedy 50/50, opening Sept. 30, she outdoes herself by proving that love isn't the best medicine. Not when it's administered by her flighty, frisky Rachael. "I've realized that it's so much easier to play these kinds of characters than someone remotely likable. I just found it much more freeing to play characters doing things I would never do," says Howard with a laugh. She's calling while on vacation with her husband, Seth Gabel, and son Theo, 4. "I have no idea why. In life, we're always policing our own integrity and making sure we make the right choices. To play a character who has a horrible thought and actually goes there -- it's very fascinating." Howard, who's expecting second child, says she's happy to go out on top: The Help was No. 1 at the box office this weekend, earning $71.8 million to date. "I'm preparing for a long hiatus because I'm pregnant. I'm due next year. So it's great to go out this way since I'll be gone for a while," says Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment