The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Kristen Stewart shows off bikini body

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

from ontheredcarpet.com :

"Twilight Saga" actress Kristen Stewart stripped down for the latest cover of British GQ magazine's November issue, set to hit stands in the UK on October 6. The 21-year-old actress dished about how she views her body differently now that she's gotten a little older.



"I looked like a boy for a long time," she told the magazine, according to Us Weekly. "Now I feel like a woman."
In the past, Stewart has talked about her tomboy looks. "I have brothers, and that so-called boyish quality was something that I was deathly self-conscious about when I was younger. I was, like, No, I'm a girl," Stewart told W magazine in August, adding, "Actually, I'm still embarrassed to say that."
Stewart can be seen in the photo above on the cover of British GQ, lounging poolside, wearing a retro bikini, red lipstick and wavy brown hair.
via @ontheredcarpet

No comments:

Post a Comment