The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year Everyone! A Message by our @ArcCleo

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hello,  
I know it's been a while since I posted but I am here.

As you have understood our blog is mostly inactive and we are not posting as we used to. 2011 was a tough year in so many ways and sometimes Real Life has other plans for us. 

For the past three years, we have been here. Updating the FB page first and then this blog for our fans to read the news, with no gossip at all. I tried really hard to keep this blog gossip-free and it is one of those things I am really proud of. 

I had a wonderful team and we have succeeded in so many things together. I am very happy for every single one of them who loved this blog as it was their own. Finding a blogger to update is not easy at all. The blogger team doesn't have the members it used to, so that's mainly the reason we cannot post regularly. 

It was really hard, but I have decided that the blog will continue to be up for 2012 but we will be officially off when Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 is out in the cinemas.

At this point, I would like to assure you that we will be around when my remaining blogger team can. It might not be as we used to, but we will be here.

I would like to thank: 
  • My Team who were the behind this amazing blog. Our webmistress, our comments moderator, our creative artists and all our bloggers for all the years we are online. 
  • Our lovely affiliates around the world. I am grateful that I met you guys!
  • And finally, our fans who were with us all those past years. Without you guys we couldn't have succeeded anything. 

Thank you for being around. I have met amazing people in the TwiFandom. Some of them, I consider as my friends. 

Happy New Year ! My best wishes to everyone!

Cleopatra

P.S. In January I will post an interview with Charlie Bewley and I have a signed poster for a lucky fan. 

P.S.2 If you want to find me for any reason, then send an email to our official gmail account ! 

1 comment:

  1. happy new year Cleo! wish you all the best in 2012. :)
    and god yes, please have someone else but me posting more updates, just to loosen some of the burden off my shoulders. i lost internet connection for a while, and when i got back, i couldn't catch up anymore. sorry for that really :(

    happy new year to all our family team, wish you all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete