The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Robert Pattinson: I Guess It Was Just Here to Tease Us….

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
I think today that I have indulged you a lot...
Another fabulous Morning Robert Fix by our Elite Affie & Dear Friends Robert Pattinson Australia
We should also thanks Socialite Life for posting these...I think that you will love them...
I do hope that Robert will go to Cannes again...
Warning! Drooling Mode On...
Enjoy!

P.S. Tasha enjoy these pictures...I think you will love them...~winks~

Via @RPAustralia From @SocialiteLife

1 comment:

  1. OMC!
    This just made my day!
    Are they trying to make me look crazy here, because it's really quiet here, and I just started giggling when I saw this!
    LOL!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete