The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fandom Gives Back Auction Begins in 5 Mins!!!!

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook



Hey Everyone,
I am really happy to tell you that The Fandom Gives Back Auction starts today and more specifically in 30 mins!!!! Many of our favourite FanFiction Authors contributed with one shot stories or chapters from their stories. 

I am also happy and proud to announce you that I (Cleopatra a.k.a. ArcCleo )  participate in this auction too! I am new to the fandom world. I write a fanfiction story too.You can find more about my work in my personal blog 

So I knew I had to do something for them. Helping people is something I really really want. I couldn't write a one shot because I have limited time so I did something else...I contributed to their cause by writing A POEM to my dear friend @Ninapolitan
 
So Whoever wants to help CHILDREN can hit the stories, other goodies or my poem...
It is for children and this cause is for @Alexslemonade


Check The Links @fandomgivesback provided via Twitter!




and




Cleopatra






No comments:

Post a Comment