The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Justin!!!!

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,

I am sitting at Marriot's lobby with my friend Ben from TheFreedomFanFictionWriters.Com
We are discussing what happened so far....and I can assure you that It is a great experience so far...

Today Justin has his birthday..
I would like to wish him online as well because I have wished him when we talked...

 Dear Justin,
 I am so happy that I met you as a person...
You are very gifted person and you should continue do what you are doing...
We on TeamEdwardPOV would like to wish you to have the best birthday day ever....
And of course we are going to post your news....Happy Birthday!

You can leave your wishes over here....I will see him again tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment