The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Twilight Convention in Rome....Day 1

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hello Everyone,
I am in Rome...I came for Twilight Convention in Rome...
I am currently in Twilight Lexicon & His Golden Eyes : Forks Documentary....
I can write to you guys because my roommate Valentina gave me her Internet Mobile Connection!
(Say Grazie Valentina!!!)


I participated in the Press Panel...Yes I managed to ask questions and I got answers as well...
(For your information I made them laugh a lot....!)

I also gave them little presents that they enjoyed....(Anthia you are a mastermind!)



I have photos that I am going to post....Give me time to process the Q&A I don't know if this is going to happen right now...As you can understand it was a 40 minutes press junket....

But I can give you some scoop!
Justin is an amazing person...He is shy...but when he starts talking then you will like him immediately...Extremely funny and so charismatic...

Dan is really handsome...The movie and photos don't do him any justice...
He is really cool and funny...I loved his jokes..!

Gil was the "soul" of the panel...He is really so wonderful....We laughed a lot...

Alex was drawing while we were asking questions...The person was one of the journalists...She blushed so much that she was red! He was funny as well...We laughed a lot...!

BooBoo was happy to be with us...A bit stressed, he is our newbie!

And I have a surprise about you guys....Stay Tuned...Because You Will Love it...!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweets!
    Hope you will continue to have fun,I believe I speak on behalf of everyone when I say we're so proud of you!!!

    *big hug*

    The Little Devil

    ReplyDelete