The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Outtakes from Christian Serratos FHM Shoot

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Back in September we brought you the Scans and a BHTS Video of the Shoot. Here are Two new Outtakes ♥ HOT! Thanks to Gossip Dance for the tip! Source Via @gossip_dance.
PETA is a real passion of mine. I was naked, but they were totally separate things. I’m not naturally sexy day to day, and I wanted to be comfortable enough to feel sexy without feeling contrived, so I ended up bringing one of my best friends to let me know if I was doing something ridiculous!”
Luckily she seems to have used up all her ridiculousness by working on kids’ TV shows, after which Serratos landed the role of the ‘bff’ in what has become one of the biggest film franchises ever, and she did it almost by accident.
“I had no idea what I was auditioning for. I hadn’t read the books, I just knew it was called Twilight and it was about vampires. Eventually it started getting more serious with call back and shoot dates, so I thought I should do my job and read the books.”

No comments:

Post a Comment