The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Trailers 

Friday, November 5, 2010

Kellan for YRB Magazine – Article & New Pics

Tweet This | Share on FaceBook

Hey Everyone,
I don't know about you, but those pics just made my day! 
Thanks to our Elite Affie Bella's Diary  For The Tip! Enjoy!








by Gina Ponce
Photography by Mike Ruiz
Styling by Darius Baptist
Grooming by Jordan Long

Twilight star Kellan Lutz has enough sex appeal to sustain him in Hollywood for a while, but its his true talents that light up the screen and give him goals that far surpass the vampire saga. 


Blonde-haired, blue-eyed and bulky-biceped Kellan Lutz is loving life right now as a member of one of the hottest Hollywood casts to ever hit the big screen. The 25-year-old actor/model was an instant hit with theTwilight series fans, making an impact even with the small number of lines and quick glimpses of his character, Emmett Cullen, that were seen in the first couple movies. But all the pasty white vampire makeup in the world couldnt hide the real talent Lutz possesses, though he claims this is never a position he looked to be in.  
Modeling and acting is one of the biggest blessings that has ever entered my life, Lutz says. I really fell into modeling when I was in high school when a buddy of mine was photographed for Dillards and he was in the local newspaper and we made fun of him. And then his comeback was, I made $500 for that photo shoot. To us kids in high school in Arizona thats a lot of money so I asked how he got involved and he walked me through the steps of getting an agent. So I started modeling. And I liked it. I really liked being in front of the camera. It was this new world that I never really knew existed

You can read the whole interview HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment